Are you ready to face-off against false prophetic operations and demonic spirits of darkness in a kingdom showdown? Satan has been diligently implementing his strategy of prophetic defilement. For you to be effective in ministry, you must not be seduced by his deceptions.
We are in the times of “the restitution of all things,” including apostolic and prophetic ministry (Acts 3:21). There continues to be a restoration of apostolic grace released in our generation. Christ has not changed since his resurrection and ascension. God is still giving gifts to men. He continues calling, training, activating and releasing all five ascension gifts of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers into His Church.
There was a time, not too long ago, when the only five-fold ascension gifts embraced within the Church were evangelists and pastors. Many didn’t even identify the unique ascension gift of teacher. Yes, many believed there were evangelists, but some taught there were not any prophets and certainly were no apostles.
Today this has changed and many agree that there are five distinct ascension gifts of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers all called to perfect the saints for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:11-12). As an apostolic ministry gift, you already know that. Christ didn’t remove any ascension gifts from His Church, and all five are still vital and functioning today. With the restoration of all five gifts working together, we can expect at least five things to happen:
- There will be a greater release of true prophets, speaking with true prophetic utterances throughout the Church.
- The devil will oppose prophetic and apostolic ministry by releasing deceitful spirits speaking with mystical voices.
- There will be a danger of true ministries speaking with false prophetic utterances. These false prophetic operations will release defilement and discredit the true five-fold ministry.
- There will be a strong anointing and prophetic release that will make a way for restoring God’s apostolic government within local churches.
- There will be a separation of true prophets from deceived prophets into different companies (camps) leading to a prophetic confrontation with foreign spirits of divination such as Jezebel and Baal.
Spiritual confrontation within the prophetic ministry is historic. Examples include Micaiah, Elijah, and Jeremiah. Micaiah contended with King Ahab’s prophets, and Elijah and Jeremiah battled the prophets of Jezebel and Baal.
The Apostle Paul and Barnabas also confronted Elymas the sorcerer who withstood them at Paphos. The truth will always face-off against the false. Jeremiah’s prophetic ministry is an example of that face-off. His apostolic assignment and prophetic confrontation took place because the prophetic ministers of his day:
- Failed to address sin
- Pursued idols
- Concentrated on amassing personal wealth
- Pursued power, status, and prestige
- Did nothing to turn the people from sin toward God
- Led the people of God astray
Because of neglect of God’s house and self-centered idolatry in the land, God anointed Jeremiah to oppose an erring prophetic movement that was leading people astray.
Let's get real. The Church is in a kingdom showdown with demonic spirits of darkness. It's time to sharpen our spiritual discernment and run to the battle line to root out, pull down, destroy, and throw down.
(c) Apostle Jonas Clark
GET THE FREE JONAS CLARK REVOLUTIONARY REVIEW