Are you a Christian looking to make a difference in your nation? This Christian Manifesto for Cultural Change explains how Christians can be kingdom revolutionaries, making a difference in their nation through truth, peace, righteousness, and individual liberty. Learn how to stand up for what's right, fight against evil spirits, get involved in important fields, and more. Make a difference in your nation today!
Christians are called to be kingdom revolutionaries, making a difference in their nation through truth, peace, righteousness, and individual liberty. This Christian Manifesto for Cultural Change explains how Christians can make a difference in their country by giving up on political deliverance and instead focusing on personal freedom, parental responsibility, prayer, and spiritual warfare. It tells Christians to stand up for what's right, fight against evil spirits and the devil's teachings, be good stewards, and get involved in important fields. The manifesto also talks about how repentance and an active faith are important for making a difference in our country.
Many Christians are not happy with the moral, political, and economic direction of their nation and are looking for solutions. The good news is this: "Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end" (Isaiah 9:7). This means answers are on the way. Let's take a look.
Throughout biblical history, Jehovah has looked for those that carry a different spirit. He found Moses, Joshua, Caleb, Deborah, Elijah, David, Peter, James, John, Paul, and many others. They were His kingdom ambassadors, offering a better way of living through truth, peace, righteousness, and individual liberty under the leadership of the Holy Spirit.
A kingdom ambassador (kerux) is a person who represents a king to the people of his kingdom. They are his spokesmen and help citizens understand the king’s laws, expectations, and culture. They bring hope to the frustrated, present biblical solutions to problems, and model the way for a better life. Sometimes these spokesmen challenge unmoral belief systems and the way people think. They also take exception to reprobate leadership that turns its back on the principles of their king.
A Christian ambassador is also a kingdom revolutionary. A kingdom revolutionary" is a disciple of Christ who carries a burning passion for turning their nation back to the leadership of a loving God. Kingdom revolutionaries have a different spirit and want to make a difference with their lives. You are a person with a different spirit who can see what’s happening throughout your nation and want to do something about it. Below are some things we can do to make a difference in our nation.
A MANIFESTO FOR CHANGE
- Stop pursuing political deliverance. Politicians are not the leaders of the Church of Christ. To look to a political leader as an apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, or teacher, for example, is idolatry. Man ruling over man's kingdoms without Christ will never lead to peace and prosperity. "Thou shalt have no other gods (protectors and providers) before me." (Exodus 20:3)
- The source for wealth, wisdom, and freedom is not found in the Washington, D.C., government, but through obedience to our God and His Word. "But thou shalt remember the LORD, thy God; for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth that he may establish his covenant which he swore unto your fathers, as it is this day." (Deuteronomy 8:18)
- The five-fold ministry gifts of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers are meant to give believers the tools they need to make a difference in the world by spreading the culture of God's kingdom. Leaders must stop doing all the work of the ministry and train others. If you can’t lead through teaching, training, and administering assignments with accountability, get out of the way. "And he gave some apostles, and some prophets; and some evangelists; and some pastors and teachers; for the perfecting of the saints, the work of the ministry, and the edifying of the body of Christ" (Ephesians 4:11–12).
- The church is more than just a hospital and a refuge from the outside world. It is a place to worship, hear from the Holy Spirit, be equipped and empowered, and be sent to fulfill purpose by making the world a better place through the advancement of God's kingdom. Christians govern through influence. "I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." (Matthew 16:18)
- Stop relying on secular humanists and Jehovah-hating teachers in the public school system to watch your kids, teach them, and raise them. Their education is your responsibility. Get involved. "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6)
- The gospel is more than preaching about the cross. Yes, the cross is cardinal, but Christ also preached the gospel of the kingdom. Christ had two ministries: one as the Lamb of God, and the other as the Restoring King. Every kingdom has a culture. Find out what that means. It’s time for Kingdom influence. "Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel." (Mark 1:14-15)
- God needs men in the battle for righteousness. Thank God for the faithfulness of women, but men must get into their place of spiritual and natural leadership within the family, church, and society. "Now these are they that came to David to Ziklag, while he yet kept himself close because of Saul the son of Kish; and they were among the mighty men, helpers of the war." (1 Chronicles 12:1)
- Embrace personal liberty. Christians are a royal priesthood of kings and a holy nation. They are not economic or political slaves, but free men and women. Their first allegiance is to Christ, the King of Kings and Ruler of Rulers. It’s time to manifest personal liberty, righteousness, leadership, and marketplace penetration. "But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a strange people, to praise him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:"(1 Peter 2:9)
- Savings, thrift, and living within one's means are fundamental. The Church and every believer should get out of debt to the mammon kings (Matthew 6:24). Say no to credit card debt, fiscal irresponsibility, economic slavery, and entanglement with their exotic financial instruments. We must stop trying to make money without working. "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is a servant to the lender." (Proverbs 22:7)
- Stop trying to escape the spiritual warfare that rages against your nation. An escapist mindset must be broken. Jesus is coming back for a glorious church, not a broken, defeated church. While you are waiting for his return, don’t hide, occupy. "That he might present it to himself as a glorious church, not having spot, wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish." (Ephesians 5:27)
- Avoid compromising with the world’s vain philosophies of men. Submit yourselves to God. Resist evil seducing spirits, demonic teaching spirits, and doctrines of devils. "That we shall no longer be children, tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive." (Ephesians 4:14)
- Christians should stop hiding from the world and the cultural war that is raging against God's Kingdom.How can anyone be salt, light, and a city set on a hill by withdrawing? Put on the full armor of God and fight the good fight of faith. Use your salvation to influence and spread the culture and values of Christianity in the marketplace. "I pray not that thou shouldst take them out of the world, but that thou shouldst keep them from evil." They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them with your truth, for your word is truth. "As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world." (John 17:15-18)
- Turn the television, radio, and video games off. The dumbing down of our youth is taking place right before our very eyes. Resist! "Keep thy heart with all diligence, for the issues of life flow from it."(Proverbs 4:23)
- The church should get back to prayer. Prayer is more than giving God a list of things to do or just soaking on the floor. Prayer is communication with the Father through the Son and the ministry of the Holy Spirit. "And he taught, saying unto them, "Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations, the house of prayer?" But you've turned it into a den of thieves."(Mark 11:17)
- Spiritual stability, love, power, and a sound mind should be our goals, not spiritual flakiness and weirdness within the body of Christ. Fruits, flakes, and nuts should not be allowed to represent our Christ and his kingdom without correction. "For God has not given us a fearful spirit, but one of power, love, and a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7)
- Angel worship, talking to the dead, gospel marketing, ecstasy meetings, sin practice, orphic experiences over biblical doctrine, strange fire, including yoga (yoked with what? ), should not be tolerated in God's house."And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, put fire in it, and put incense on it, and offered strange fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not to do." "And there went out fire from the LORD, and it devoured them, and they died before the LORD." (Leviticus 10:1-2)
- Jezebel, her prophets, guards, messengers, protectors, and followers should repent or be thrown out of Christ’s Church. "However, I have a few things against you because you let that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, teach and persuade my servants to get drunk and eat things that were offered to idols.(Revelation 2:20)
- If someone is gay or lesbian and doesn't want to change, they shouldn't be able to be a minister in the Church of Jesus Christ. Period. No matter the result of any denominational vote, a majority vote does not void the Word of God. "Even as Sodom and Gomorra, and the cities about them in like manner, gave themselves over to fornication and went after strange flesh, they were set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (Jude 1:7)
- People who get divorced against the Bible or live immoral lives shouldn't be allowed to host influential national Christian TV and radio shows. "Our God shall not be mocked." (Even on "Christian" television and radio.) "A bishop, as God's steward, must be blameless: not self-willed, not easily angered, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre." (Titus 1:6-7)
- Say no to alcohol and drugs. Both are mind-altering. "But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink they are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink; they are swallowed up by wine; they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment" (Isaiah 28:7).
- Be a good steward and stop sending donations to celebrity ministries only to support lavish lifestyles. It's time to get rid of thieves and con artists, no matter how well they can raise money or how well-known they are. "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ." (2 Corinthians 11:13)
- Stop blindly supporting political parties. There is political corruption within both the Democratic and Republican parties and the system itself. "Left" and "right" are often used as artificial devices to bring about controlled change through conflict (Hegelian dialectic) by political policy makers. Your solution is to hold everyone in national leadership accountable to biblical principles, not political speeches and promises. "Therefore, know them by their fruits." (Matthew 7:20)
- The Rule of Law must be followed everywhere, but especially by politicians, lawmakers, law enforcement, bankers, the Federal Reserve, the IRS, the NSA, and Wall Street. "To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice." (Proverbs 21:3)
- Get involved in leadership and the key fields that influence society at every level, from politics, business, finance, law, industry, and education. Nothing should be off limits for Christ to use His people's influence. "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Men do not light a candle and place it under a bushel, but place it on a candlestick, and it gives light to all who are in the house. "Let your light shine before men, so that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." (Matthew 5:14-16)
- Check your character and relationships. Are you walking the walk or just talking the talk? "Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises, that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." 2 Peter 1:4)
This is a short list (and I'm sure you can add to it), but we have to start somewhere. Somehow we have to get back to God. The best place to start would be with repentance, then with proactive faith. For those of you who think there must be something we can do, I salute you. There is. Together, we can make a difference.
His kingdom come, and His will be done!
(c) Apostle Jonas Clark
GET THE FREE JONAS CLARK REVOLUTIONARY REVIEW