We will explore Biblical principles for Christian entrepreneurs, the pioneering leader, the winning balance and roles of the Entrepreneur, Manager, and Technician, moving through the three stages of business growth infancy, adolescence, and maturity, and proven keys to the next level, defining what makes you different that everyone else, getting the business model right, the three success ingredients of people, process, and product, marketing strategies, and key drivers that build momentum, and much more.
SESSION 1: LIBERATED FROM PHARAOH’S ECONOMIC BONDAGE
Egypt was governed by the economic laws of the Pharaoh. These laws enslaved Jehovah’s people of the covenant. God’s people cried out for help, and He delivered them into a different land with a different economic system, a Kingdom of God economic system.
SESSION 2: SUCCESSFUL LIVING IN THE LAND OF COMMERCE
The marketplace is known as the domain of commerce. It is the place where you work, and trade goods and services. Canaan Land was such a territory. It was known as the Land of Promise and the place of plenty. Get a biblical perspective of business and commerce in the Land of Promise.
SESSION 3: THE ENTREPRENEUR
Business success starts and continues with the Entrepreneur. If you don’t understand your role as an entrepreneur, your business will not make it.
SESSION 4: THE MANAGER AND TECHNICIAN
The typical small business owner is 10 percent Entrepreneur, 20 percent Manager, and 70 percent Technician. This leads to a disaster. Getting balance here is critical for business growth and success.
SESSION 5: WHEN ENTREPRENEUR, MANAGER, AND TECHNICIAN CONFLICT
Every business owner experiences conflict between the visionary entrepreneur, the play it safe manager, and the technician that makes the product or carries out the service.
SESSION 6: THREE PHASES OF BUSINESS GROWTH: INFANCY, ADOLESCENCE, AND MATURITY
Most quit at the entrepreneur Infancy stage of a new business, at the Adolescence growing stage they decide to get help, grow, or quit, in the Maturity stage the experienced entrepreneur builds an effective business.
SESSION 7: WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT THAN EVERYBODY ELSE?
Here we define the organization’s uniqueness and answer the question, “What makes your product, service, or organization different than your competitors?” Get this right and win.
SESSION 8: THE BUSINESS MODEL: PEOPLE, PROCESS, AND PRODUCT
You need the right people, the right process, and the right product for a successful business model. If you only have one P in place, your business will not survive. If you have two P’s, you might stay open for a little while, with all three P’s you can win.
SESSION 9: JUMPSTART IDEAS
There is a difference between working in your business and on your business. In this session, we define your key business drivers and explore winning marketplace ideas to get that organization off the ground and to the next level, fast!
LAUNCHING A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PDF WORKBOOK ....Included
- “I knew something was missing in my business, but I didn’t know what it was. This course opened my eyes that I didn’t have a business I had a job. Now I know what to do to be successful.”
- “I love how Jonas makes developing a winning business model so practical.”
- “I’m glad I took this course before I started my business. Now I feel ready.”
- “This is a very strong course for those that want to start a business.”
- “Jonas is very knowledgeable with a wealth of information about business strategies. Awesome!”
- “Outstanding presentation.”
- “The course had a strong biblical background.”
- “This helped me see that I’m not ready to start my business yet.”
- “Now I know how to find my market niche.”
- “Excellent and very impressive.”
- “Jonas is very well versed in public speaking and made this seminar easy to understand.”
- “Showed me where I am in my business and how to grow out of the Infancy stage. The information was very well taught.”
- “My business was stuck at six figures, now I know how to get to 7 figures.”
- “The reference materials were awesome.”
- “Worth ten times the price of the seminar!”
- “I don’t have a business yet, but I want to start one. This gave me an outline on how to start.”
- “Hours after the seminar I met with a customer. During the meeting, I used the information that Jonas taught and walked away with a large contract and deposit.”
- “This course did a great job of establishing a foundation of what it takes to have a successful business.”
- “The material was concise, specific, and relevant. Anyone can understand and apply this information for success in their business.”
- “Now I’m motivated to move toward the next stage with a franchising focus.”
- “Exactly what I needed to help me identify where I am now and why I have been frustrated with where the business is now.”
- “This really helped me identify the strengths of my business model.”
- “I can’t wait until Jonas does the next seminar. He is an expert coach and mentor. Excellent!”
- “This was my first business seminar and I loved how the course progressed from stage to stage.”
- “I received great advice on researching my business niche and knowing my competitors’ business model better.”
- “How to add value to my customers stuck out to me.”
- “Definitely realized there is a difference between a hobby and a business.”
- “What an eye opener. The instructor was extremely informative. You could tell he really knew what he was talking about.”
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We are convinced this material will help you understand what’s needed to get your business to the next level. If you are not completely satisfied we offer a 30 day, no questions asked full product refund.
EASY ORDER NOW ONLINE or by PHONE 800 943-6490
This download e-Kit includes 9-MP4 Video files, 9-MP3 audio files (approx 30 min each), and a PDF Workbook.
Hurry! This is a special introductory discount offer for a limited time only. And once it expires, it may never be repeated again.