Putting First the Kingdom of God: The Seven Elements of the Kingdom
Every kingdom has at least seven elements: social organizations, customs, and traditions, language, arts and literature, religion, governing laws, and economic system. As we put first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, we will find victory (Matthew 6:33). Putting first the kingdom of God includes putting first the culture of the Kingdom.
As a holy nation of priests and kings, we preach the doctrine of the cross and the Gospel of the Kingdom of God including:
1. Obedience to God's laws, ordinances, and statues including the Ten Commandments. Christ said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments"(John 14:15). As truth, these offer guidance to all citizens of the Kingdom of God.
2. A Biblical economic system of tithing, sowing, and reaping, including sound money such as silver and gold (Leviticus 19:36, Proverbs 16:11). God's economic system is opposed to debt servitude and faux monetary systems such as that offered by the fiat money printed by the Federal Reserve, not Federal and has no reserves. The Federal Reserve is a cartel of private bankers and is the seat of the godless Mammon kings.
3. Government of the Kingdom of God encompassing individual responsibility, accountability, resistance from anti-Christ serfdom, and Statism. According to the “Political Science Dictionary,” statism includes “Sovereignty vested not in the people but the national state, and that all individuals and associations exist only to enhance the power, the prestige, and the well-being of the state.
The concept of statism, which is seen as synonymous with the concept of nation, and corporatism repudiates individualism and exalts the nation as an organic body headed by the Supreme Leader and nurtured by unity, force, and discipline.” Statism rejects the notion of God ruling over man and replaces the authority of Christ by implementing a system where man rules over man.
4. Adherence to the family government consisting of man and wife, father and mother, sons and daughters where the father is the spiritual head of household. The family is the first example of the government of God.
5. Looking unto Jesus as author and finisher of faith, having no other gods before Jehovah meaning other protectors-providers (Exodus 20:1-3). The taking of oaths facilitates allegiance to other gods. Christ said, "Call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven" (Matthew 23:9). Apostle James wrote, "But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation" (James 5:12).
6. The language of Kingdom citizens meaning holding to and speaking the word of truth in faith. Jesus said, "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life"(John 6:63).
7. Seeing the local church as the seat of governing authority where families (called out ones) gather to worship, hear from the Holy Spirit the mysteries of the kingdom through revelation (Matthew 13:11), get equipped and empowered (Ephesians 4:11-16) to produce, multiply, increase, subdue, and take dominion (Genesis 1:28).
These seven elements are found in every kingdom. I encourage you to ask the Holy Spirit to help you expand on each of these points. Preach them and teach them. Promote Biblical shared values, the unity of the faith, guard against heresy and be willing to correct the unruly (Revelation 2:20).
Let me know what the Holy Spirit shows you too. Be encouraged during this economic and moral shaking that is taking place. Whatsoever a man sows that shall a man reap. Secular humanism, socialism, media, deceitful politicians, and thieving banksters have brought our country to the brink of disaster. We wrote about this in my book, "Saboteurs in the Republic." None of this has taken God by surprise. He is still the way, the truth, and the life. Follow him, and He will make a highway in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
(c) Apostle Jonas Clark
GET THE FREE JONAS CLARK REVOLUTIONARY REVIEW