The Gospel Hidden Messgae of Christ.Could it be possible the most important message from Christ has been ignored and overlooked? Has there been a massive cover up and diabolical plot to conceal his message from the world? What about misinformation, confusion, another gospel, religious engineering, or high-level demonic deception? Has Satan cozened the world regarding the message of Christ?
RESTORING ALL THINGS
Once you hear the message of Christ, you will be shocked that it’s not the mainstream teaching of every Christian radio station, every Christian television station, and every Christian church throughout the world.
The Bible says Jesus came preaching the Gospel of the kingdom. The word gospel means good news. Scripture says, “Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye and believe the gospel” (Mark 1:14-15).
PERSON OR MESSAGE
Here is something to think about. There has been much teaching on the PERSON of Christ and not the MESSAGE of Christ. The message of Christ was the restoration of the kingdom of God. Jesus is the King of kings and the Ruler of rulers. You are part of a great kingdom restoration.
- “And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven (commanding heights) must receive until the times of restitution (restoration) of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.” (Acts 3:20-21)
- “For unto us a child is born, unto us, a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.”(Isaiah 9:6-7)
- “And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.” (Matthew 4:23)
- “And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.” (Luke 4:43)
- “And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God? It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.” (Luke 13:20-21)
- “Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.” (Luke 9:1-2)
That restoration of all things means this, As it was in the beginning (before Adam’s free will treason against the rule of God), so shall it be in the end. Another Scripture says it like this, “And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night” (Revelation 12:10).
- Next >>