Win the battle of the mind. The right imaginations are terrific, but are only valuable after you learn how to cast down the bad ones.
Discover how thousands received victory in the battlefield of the mind. An imagination is a picture conceived in the spirit of your mind that forms a mental picture of things that don’t exist. They reveal things that haven't happened and are not real. Imaginations, once spoken, come alive. When acted on they lead to fear, discouragement, instability and feelings of insecurity. The freedom to imagine must first be fortified with truth.
The truth you discover in this material will help you take control of the battlefield of the mind and free you to be led by the Spirit of God. Thousands have been helped already! Here are some of the topics inside.
DISCOVER THE EASY WAY TO WIN
- Learn why vain imaginations are not healthy for you.
- Learn where your imaginations come from.
- Learn why you visualize presumed conversations.
- Learn how imaginations fortify carnal strongholds in your mind.
- Learn what happens if you act out vain imaginations.
- Learn why imaginations prophesy your future.
- Learn how confusion and warring imaginations are linked.
IN 24 HOURS THINGS CAN BE DIFFERENT
- Learn how to recognize mind pictures.
- Discover where all evil images come from.
- Find out how imaginations create stability or instability in your life.
- Learn what vain imaginations steal from you.
- Learn how to imagination good things.
- Find out how to get control of your mind.
FIND PEACE AND WIN EVERY TIME
- Learn how to overcome fear and insecurity.
- Learn how to cast down ungodly imaginations.
- Learn 8 biblical weapons available for your victory.
- Leave the realm of wondering and enter the realm of knowing.
- Learn how to conquer negative thoughts in your mind.
- Finally, shut up imagination's voice and find peace.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
"I am a counselor at my church. After reading your book about imaginations I am excited about using it as a tool to help people through many serious issues."
Dr. Gates, Mississippi
"I had a real problem with imaginations and mind traffic. I couldn't even sleep at night. But your book helped me right away."
Daniel, New York